10 Best Anti-Aging Facial Treatments in 2019
Turn Back Time With 2019's Best Anti-Aging Treatments
Whether we want to or not, we can’t escape the ravages of old age. Fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots—which are all testament to the kind of life we’ve lived—become more prominent with each passing year. Although our genes dictate , our lifestyle choices, as well as environmental factors, can also cause premature skin aging. As long as we take preventive action, we can delay the effects of aging on our skin with anti-aging facial treatments and products.
Here, you will find some of the best anti-aging facial products today.
What Ingredients to Look for
Salicylic acid is a classic acne-fighting ingredient that can be used to treat the signs of aging. It removes dead cells from the pores and the surface of the skin that can lead to pimples. Aside from fighting mild to moderate acne, salicylic acid also takes care of the signs of aging, deals with discoloration and .
As if the signs of aging weren’t troublesome enough, here you are in your late 20s (or over), and still worried about hormonal acne. Anti-aging products such as Retin-A can be used for treating both acne and premature aging. According to dermatologist Dr. Imahiyerobo-Ip, will reduce blackheads and whiteheads, as well as fine lines and wrinkles.
Glycolic acid is another ingredient you’ll want in your skincare products. Founder of Art of Skin MD Dr. Melanie D. Palm says that there are studies proving that this fruit-derived ingredient can get rid of the mild acne that’s been troubling you for so long. She also says that there are countless studies showing that glycolic acid can restore your skin’s natural glow, improve skin tone, and reduce hints of discoloration.
has become quite a popular component in recent skincare products, from serums to moisturizers, for its anti-aging properties. As your skin starts to lose its elasticity, hyaluronic acid helps the skin retain moisture, making it more supple, smooth, and free from wrinkles.
Top 10 Anti-Aging Facial Treatments
1. Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream
Packed with wrinkle-fighting goodies, the Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream is the best facial treatment you can get yourself in 2019. This anti-wrinkle day cream contains an ingredient sourced from the Mediterranean and Atlantic Seas: a type of brown algae called Padina Pavonica. It gives your skin the moisture it needs, making it look and feel more firm and plump. Chlorella is another kind of algae found in the Elemis day cream. When paired with other anti-wrinkle ingredients, this gives your skin a more youthful glow.
Other ingredients include Gingko Biloba, a tree native to China, which has antioxidant properties that prevent inflammation and support the rest of the anti-aging components. Roses and mimosas give the day cream a luxurious scent.
2. Lumene Glow Boost Essence
As we age, our skin slowly starts to lose its moisture. That means hydration needs to be taken more seriously than ever. For a more youthful glow, add an essence like the Lumene Glow Boost to your daily skincare routine. This Finnish-made, vegan product has two types of hyaluronic acids that improve your skin’s hydration levels. It contains an abundant dose of vitamin C, which has antioxidant properties that make your skin look more supple, smooth and firm. Vitamin C also protects your skin against free radicals and UV radiation.
3. Vichy LiftActiv Supreme
Bid all your wrinkles goodbye. With the LiftActiv Supreme facial moisturizer, you can get rid of those stubborn wrinkles in no time. Containing mineral-rich volcanic water and naturally-derived rhamnose, this moisturizer offers an intense skin-firming facial treatment that leaves long-lasting effects. LiftActiv Supreme comes with 3D Optical Correctors that protect your skin from free radicals and daytime damage. Like all Vichy products, this facial moisturizer also contains their signature mineralizing water that improves your skin’s capacity to resist intense stress.
4. NuFACE Hydrating Leave-On Gel PrimerEvery day, our skin comes into contact with pollutants from the environment and harsh radicals that wear down our skin’s natural glow. One product that can give your dull skin a refreshing glow is NuFACE’s anti-aging facial infusion serum. It’s packed with copper, a natural component that promotes collagen production. Aside from rejuvenating your skin, this product can minimize your pores. This is even safe to use for pre and post-surgery patients. If you ever need a cosmetic procedure, treat your skin with this serum. It’s completely safe and suitable for all skin types.
5. Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream
Going to bed with the Mario Badescu Seaweed night cream is the best decision you will ever make this year. This mineral-rich seaweed night cream is a lightweight oil-free blend that can moisturize your skin without the usual pore-clogging oils. While you’re getting your beauty sleep, its sodium hyaluronate and bladderwrack seaweed ingredients will work their magic, leaving your skin with a soft and dewy glow the morning after. Mario Badescu’s Seaweed night cream is also packed with collagen and elastin. This combination enhances your skin’s texture by reducing fine lines.
6. CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream
Who said that good skincare products have to come with a hefty price tag? CeraVe Skin Renewing night cream is a budget-friendly formula packed with hyaluronic acid which keeps the surface of your skin hydrated all night long. It has three essential ceramides that restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier as you sleep. Plus, it comes with biomimetic peptides that make your skin look and feel rejuvenated. Together, this blend reduces the appearance of frown lines and wrinkles, leaving no trace of your troubles or the handful of all-nighters you’ve had to endure.
7. Klairs Midnight Blue Youth Activating DropAbout three to four drops of Klairs’ Midnight Blue Youth activating drop will help you grow old without looking old. Made in Korea, this night serum contains EGF and bFGF, which the body naturally produces. These components are critical to the overall health of the skin. However, as we age, our body starts to produce less and less of these elements. Not to mention, ultraviolet light destroys all the good stuff that makes our skin look healthy. With high concentrations of EFG and bFGF, this blue drop will be able to restore your skin’s elasticity as well as its gloss. Klairs also added the raw material adenosine, which rids the face of wrinkles, and the calming guaiazulene, which eliminates the harsh effects of UV rays.
8. Foxbrim's Vitamin C Face SerumFoxbrim Naturals—a potent Vitamin C serum with hyaluronic acid—can fight the signs of aging caused by environmental stress and leave noticeable results within 10 days. Formulated with 20% pure Vitamin C, this serum brightens your complexion, eliminates uneven skin tones, and gets rid of dark spots. An excellent addition to your anti-aging routine, Foxbrim's Vitamin C Face Serum can take care of dryness, dullness, and loss of elasticity. It will also make your skin feel firmer and smoother to the touch over time. Foxbrim's Vitamin C Face Serum is made with 11 quality natural ingredients, none of which is a paraben.
9. 100% Pure Organic Hyaluronic AcidThis hydration formula is a blend of hyaluronic acid and Vitamin B5, and its oil-free serum is made without alcohols, gluten, and silicone. It’s also vegan friendly. Unlike most products with hyaluronic acid, this is a combination of three forms of HA, all of which have varying molecular weights. Instead of drawing out the moisture from your skin and keeping the surface temporarily moisturized, this formula ensures that each skin layer is completely taken care of. On the other hand, Vitamin B5 makes your face feel soft and hydrated, helping even skin tone for a brighter, more radiant complexion.
10. Missha Time Revolution, The First Treatment Essence
Ideal for all skin types, this anti-aging product can serve as the perfect base for a solid skincare routine. Missha’s miracle water essence is composed of 80% fermented yeast concentrate, which the skin can absorb easily. This allows faster repair and nourishing. It also comes with a Vitamin B3 component called niacinamide. While the miracle water hydrates your skin and gives it a glowing complexion, the niacinamide enhances its elasticity and improves its natural barrier against environmental stress. Missha’s First Treatment Essence turns that dull and lifeless complexion into clear, glowing skin.
Pair this with Missha Time Revolution's Night Repair cream and you'll see some incredible results. Their night repair cream helps improve both the texture and tone of your skin, reducing redness leaving you with smooth and soft skin. This really is a great anti-aging combo for those on a budget.
MORE ABOUT BEAUTY
Subscribe to our newsletter
Receive Updates & Discounts For Being Part of Our Mailing List. We Don't Send Them Often, But When We Do, They Don't Disappoint.